Mathari National Teaching and Referral Hospital is a State Corporation and a level six tertiary hospital offering specialized neuropsychiatric services as well as research and training in mental health.
To provide evidence based preventive, curative and rehabilitative mental health services, facilitate training and conduct research with utmost professionalism through collaboration and partnerships.
To be a global centre of excellence in provision of healthcare services, training and research in mental health and neuroscience.
- Receive referrals of persons with mental disorders from other facilities for specialized care.
- Receive mentally ill law offenders from courts, prison and police department for assessment and for forensic mental healthcare.
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation for persons with addiction and behavioural disorders.
- Provide training and research facilities in mental health.
- Participate as a national referral hospital in a national health policy planning.
24/7 Dedicated Service
MNTRH is dedicated to be at your service 24 7. You can reach out to us at any time.